This year’s Thanksgiving word cloud includes both Facebook and my Twitter feed.
Noticeably absent this year is the word “bacon”.
And, for good measure, here is a topic model of the tweets and posts:
- I’m canyon things man cuteness blog ol drop teens gourd
- you’re lovely hike home family kill center orangutanes morning daily
- thanksgiving love turkey join audience kennedys infotech anonymous open driving
- kill history started jugar marylebone brightest uk leave topic twitter
- happy monrovia post reading move pie cat puddytat beagles
- day 1st work hiking eating dogs participation gustar espa obama
- thankful friends house make grading awesome head miss family dpla
- today beautiful turkeys year media con project triumphs articles tea
- la weather london dinner survived grateful marblehead hackfest workshop en
- park gobble beginning good kittens feasting te cnn touch wouldn’t
Suggestions for topic labels welcome.
Update: I was surprised to find that this post appeared on DH Now Unfiltered, so, given the increased traffic, I thought I’d better provide some explanation. I am trying to make this a regular tradition, after having produced a word cloud of last year’s Facebook posts on Thanksgiving. All the posts are only those by me or my friends, and this year’s Twitter feed includes only tweets by me or those I follow (plus the sponsored posts).… Read more…